(Photo borrowed from Makeup.com)
So now that winter is officially here, do you begin to wear fragrances on the warmer and heavier side? What do you wear in the colder months? I have recently discovered Narciso Rodriguez For Her and am seriously in love – pure musky heaven and perfect for winter.
10 Gorgeous Winter Fragrances from Makeup.com
1. Viktor & Rolf Eau de Parfum Extrême
2. Diptyque Eau Duelle Eau de Toilette
3. Bulgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum
4. Hermès Santal Massoïa Eau de Toilette
5. Giorgio Armani Armani Code Eau de Parfum
6. YSL Opium Eau de Toilette
7. Kiehl’s Aromatic Blends Vanilla & Cedarwood
8. Tom Ford Black Orchid
9. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir
10. L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney
We have Opium, Black Orchid and Absolue Pour le Soir currently in stock from this list.
Why not update your winter fragrance wardrobe? Try something new maybe.
Purchases can be made at www.scentsamples.com.au.
Happy scent sampling x